Merry Christmas!!
It's been a while since my last post.
Just wanna update this blog, i've been coughing and caught a cold for a month now!
I'm tired and dont have strength to write. My brain is numb, i cant think.
My creativity is dead.
And my Japanese course is killing me.
Just wanna update this blog, i've been coughing and caught a cold for a month now!
I'm tired and dont have strength to write. My brain is numb, i cant think.
My creativity is dead.
And my Japanese course is killing me.
Oh ya i'm having a Japanese language course since early December and all my classmate are weird. Maybe they also thought that i'm a weirdo.. krik krik krik..
The weather. here is worst! Flu virus everywhere.
I hope its getting better soon!
I'm tired of being sick!
I hope its getting better soon!
I'm tired of being sick!
I wanna enjoy this end of year with a healthy mind and body please!
Well, take care everyone, bundle up! Dont caught a cold. Trust me you wont like it.
Good night Universe!
Love you 공유 오빠!
Love you 공유 오빠!
No comments:
Post a Comment