It's been up and down in my life lately, and i'm sure i'm not alone.
I don't find any interesting things lately.
Well, anyway I've finished my beginner level of Japanese language class I've got my certificate with a good point too 94 of 100.
But now I forgot all the grammar and the vocabulary.. LOL..
So many things happened at work, this work life is killing me slowly but sure.
Oh God, please help me, and my best friends, they more suffered than me. (No offense ladies, at least i pray for both of you too).
Oh God thank you for all the things you've gave me.
Not to mention my love life, it's sucks also. Hahahaha should we laugh about this? Hahahhaha, yes sure.
It's getting closer to my birthday this year, lately I always feel gloomy if its coming..
But this year I dont want to feel that kind of feeling again.
I'll just look around me, no one better than me also (well, have alots of them, just pretend that they're not exist.. hahahha)
Oh.. I thought it will be a 'fun' post after a while, but why all i did just complaining?
Should I delete this post?
Shouldn't I?
Ok the best part.. I think I'm falling in love with a Sag.. the bad part is I think that not good for me.
I shouldn't take it serious, and if I want to continue the happy life, I should forget about him or take it easy. Just let it flow.
How about you? Have you ever fallin' in love with a Sag? Please tell me how to handle them.
I'm kinda frustrated now. It's not even begin.
And after I read about Sag, I feel just like I see a another chapter of my love life, it's kinda dark and grey.. hahahahaha so pitty isn't it? When I can see the rainbow of my love life? God please tell me...
Well, the other best part is, today is raining.
I feel much better.
I'm so sleepy right now, it's only 10pm now, am I getting old?
Yeah right...
This is not a 'fun' post ... but I'm sure I'll be back soon with a 'fun' post.
I hope April will end soon.
Oh I hate April so much.
I need holiday! Please I need it.
I have to go now, he is sure already fallen asleep without think about me, so why should I be a stupid moron who think about him?
Back to reality Sko!
GOD please help me to get through of this kind of situation, I mean about my work problem, hmmm.. and my love life problem too.
GOD, sorry if I have to pray here, but I think you can accept it, no matter what the media is.
GOD, please wash away my sins.
GOD, I love you, more than I love him.
So GOD, please make him the best one for me, and please make me the best one for him.
GOD, dont give him another woman to flirt, just give me to him.
Thank you GOD.. please hear my prayers.
Amen.
Good night GOD.
Good night Universe.
Good night good people.
Good night 장환.
No comments:
Post a Comment