Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Today isn't my day

I shouldn't post sad story here..
But what can i do?
Lately i just feel that nothing is going well with everything i do.

Today i heard that Kang Gary is getting married.
I feel betrayed. Why? Because i never heard he has a girlfriend.
He is the most romantic man i've ever know.
He express it with his music.
His words is so deep.
Oh.. why i feel so down about this.
I didnt watch running man again, because he is out from RM.

I kept following him on IG just because i want to know what is he doin.
But the news that he's married today with a non celebrity, i feel like been struck by a thunderlighting.

You may say i'm silly to overreact about this..
But true my heart feel so gloomy.
I dont know is it about Gary or something else?
I just feel everything i do is not, no, is never goes well.

So does my relationship with a man. It's never work.
I didnt mean to complaining about my life.
I feel grateful about my life. I have a job, i have good friends, best friends, my family is healthy, and we're doing good, i live in a good home, what to complaint?

I just feel that something is lacking. 
The one i've been longing for years.
I never get it till now.
I just hope.. someday, somewhere, i found it, my soulmate, my better half.
I wish...

Good night to whoever read this..
Hope everythings work on you.


[Please forgive me oh Lord]

No comments:

Post a Comment