Monday, June 5, 2017

To Forgive and to Forget

It's raining hard outside and it makes me wanna write something.
I feel much better since yesterday, but still trying hard.
I have to be gratefull more and appreciate my life.
I must learn how to forgive and to forget. 

All of my life, I always proud to say that : "I can forgive but i can't forget"
And now i realize that, it's not a thing i should proud of.

It's still raining outside, and it makes me feel better. Thank you God for the rain, and please help me to learn how to forgive and to forget.

Good night Universe, i'll tell you how to forgive and to forget if i already know how.

Should i say good night to SJS? Or GY?
(Kekeke someone will complaint if she read this)

Selamat malam temans, selamat tidur.

郝秀菁

No comments:

Post a Comment