Hi, it's me... (who else?)
I'm in broken heart mode on.
Yes i'm a broken hearted girl now.
I'm falling in love with a Korean programmer (he is a guy, not a gay, but lately i found out that he is not morethan a coward jerk, not a jerky).
We met on tagged.
He meets my criteria, so did I.
We like each other (so far i think so).
Not morethan a month he decided to come to my country just to meet me.
Everything is good.
Everything is great. (I do think so)
We have chemistry, we like each other (i still think we do).
Till he go back to his country.
Everything seems faded.
Everything seems fake.
He said he is so fucking busy.
He promised to chat on Sat night, but it never happen.
Maybe he afraid to continue the LDR? or yeah, right.... he is just a coward jerk.
He say nothing.
He is gone.
He is gone with the wind.
He left me.
He fucked up.
(Eiiy pardon my bad word, broken hearted woman is allowed to say bad word riteee??? Riteeeee.)
He is just a damn fuckin' coward.
Now, I struggling to get over him.
Why??? He just fucked up, why i need to struggling to get over him? Isn't it easy to get rid of him since he is an asshole?
No babe, you're wrong.. it isn't easy.. believe me. It isn't easy at all..
Lesson learned :
1. Don't believe in a programmer
2. Don't believe in a Korean
3. Don't believe in a man who know u just for 1 month
4. Don't believe in a man who you know from dating app (even he fly miles away just to meet you)
5. Just believe in GOD.
Amen and have a good night.
PS : i'll be okay
I'll be okay soon
I WILL BE OKAY!
i'll be back soon with a silly and happy story.
Yes, i'm in stupidly in love with him and broken hearted at the same time.
This is just a PS, why it so long?
I have to go sleep.
Please pray for me.
Help me to get rid of him from all my senses, my heart, my deepest heart, my soul, my mind, and my brain.
Well, at least i already get rid of him from my handphone! (Good job, Sko!)
I can do it!
郝秀菁~
No comments:
Post a Comment